This Wednesday, August 12 is the official opening of Camp Smokehouse: A virtual campsite where you can win real prizes simply by solving riddles. Are you game?Follow Along on Facebook To Win
Camp Smokehouse Finders Keepers Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Church’s Chicken® Camp Smokehouse Finders Keepers Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Additional Notice to California Residents: California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires that California residents be provided with certain specific information about how their personal information is handled. Under the CCPA, “personal information” is broadly considered to include information that can identify, relate to, describe, be associated with, or be reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer or household, but does not include information publicly available. California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes. If a participant of this Contest is a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact: email@example.com. Please note that if the participant opts out of receiving marketing communications, the Sponsor/Administrator may still send communications to the participant about any contests, competitions, prize draws or sweepstakes participant entered including this Contest.
Right to Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information.
California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
Verifiable Requests to Delete and Requests to Know.
Request to Delete: California residents have the right to request deletion of their personal information that has been collected about them and to have such personal information deleted, except where an exemption applies.
Request to Know. California residents have the right to request and, subject to certain exemptions, receive a copy of the specific pieces of personal information at no charge.
By participating in the Contest, participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 2:30 p.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 12, 2020, and ends at 4:30 p.m. ET on August 12, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
3. How to Enter/Play: The 360-video of a campsite will be posted on Church’s Chicken Facebook page at or about August 12, 2020 at 2:30 PM EST and will contain a caption that instructs participants to search the campsite for answers to various riddles. Participants must have an active Facebook Account “Account” and have their Facebook Messenger Account turned on to receive messages as this Contest and the video containing the riddles will be placed solely on that platform, and winners of the Contest will be notified by Facebook Messenger. Participants will answer each riddle separately by typing the answer and taking a screenshot of the video with the correct answer. The first participant to correctly solve each riddle and submit the answer and screenshot so that it is time stamped as the first received by the Sponsor/Administrator will be deemed the winner of that price subject to the verification process below. For participants who submit answer to a riddle but do not solve the riddle in time, there will be runner up prizes and promo codes to try Campfire Smokehouse Chicken hidden throughout the campsite.
If the participant is determined to be the first to solve the riddle, that participant will be deemed the winner of that prize item subject to the verification process below. Each contest winner’s prize will be remitted either via mail or digital delivery depending on the prize. Participants will receive updates in the comments as items are claimed. Once all prize items are won, the contest will end, at the latest by 4:30 PM EST on August 12, 2020.
Message and data rates apply to use of a mobile device for participation. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Limit: Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. There may be only one winner per item, a participant will not be able to obtain more than one prize during the contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that participant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Until verified, a participant is deemed “a Potential Winner” and may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder of the Account that submitted the winning entry.
4. A “POTENTIAL WINNER” IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. A POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF PARTICIPANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR OTHER MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. Contest Prize and Verification of Potential Winners: A Potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules to the extent required by law. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements to the extent required by law. Odds of winning are contingent on response times and will be determined by direct message or other similar time stamp. Sponsor/Administrator is the sole judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. There will be up to 25 winners during the Contest Period. Within 5 days of notice or attempted notice to the Potential Winner, and to the permitted by law, the Potential Winner of any individual prize having a value up to $300 will be required provide their full name, email, phone number and mailing address in order for the Potential Winner to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor/Administrator. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or fails to provide any other required or requested information within the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, the Potential Winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor/Administrator will select an alternate Potential Winner based on submission time from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate Potential Winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled by mail approximately 8 to 10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete. Sponsor/Administrator will not be held financially responsible for items that arrive broken or with missing pieces, any and all items delivered will be the responsibility of the recipient from delivery forward. An unclaimed, returned, undeliverable, un-awarded or forfeited prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Contest Prizes: Contest Prizes include approximately 25 total prizes with a total value of up to $4,000. All prizes available are as follows:
- Family sized Tent
- Fire Pit (does not include wood or fire starters)
- Outdoor camping chairs
- Adirondack Chairs And Yellow Pillows
- Screen, Projector & Projector Stand
- Outdoor Camping Blanket
- Picnic Table
- Yellow & Blue Sleeping Bags
- Camping Kitchen (Cast Iron Pots and Pans)
- Acoustic Guitar
- Portable Speaker/Camping Light
- Walkie Talkies (batteries not included)
- Horseshoe Game
- S’mores Making Kit (food not included)
- Small Table Grill
- Yard Jenga
- Cornhole + Bags
No substitution, exchange or transfer of the prize will be granted to winner(s). Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All items listed and featured in 360 video may not be exact to the prize and are subject to change. Delivery will be subject to item and cannot be 100% guaranteed to be delivered within a specific timeframe.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus, malfunction or other technical problem, the Sponsor/Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment, then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Contest and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or remove any content submitted for the Contest from Sponsor/Administrator’s website that Sponsor/Administrator determines is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this Contest, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or if the Entry can reasonably be considered in poor taste or offensive. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor/Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: Participant acknowledges that the Contest is in not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Facebook Messenger and hereby release hold harmless Facebook and Facebook Messenger. To the fullest extent allowed by law, by participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless Cajun Operating Company, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Contest partner, prize partner, franchisees and their employees, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them along with Facebook and Facebook Messenger and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of registrations, entries and plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of the prize (or portion thereof) including related travel. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is an alternate entry if it is possible. If the Contest has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor/Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Disputes: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of joint, collective, consolidated or class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Fulton County, Georgia; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor/Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. If any portion of these Official Rules is deemed unenforceable then it shall be considered severable and shall not impair the operation of nor affect the remaining Official Rules which shall continue to be given full force and effect.
10. Contest Results: The winner will be notified in a Facebook® Private Message and may be announced via the Sponsor/Administrator’s brand social media pages. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Sponsor/Administrator has the right to use the winner’s name, and winner releases Released Parties from any claims and liabilities in any way related to the intended publication, including with respect to claims based on publicity rights, and privacy rights
11. Sponsor/Administrator: Cajun Operating Company, 980 Hammond Drive, Suite 1100, Atlanta, Georgia 30328.