Thank you for visiting us online at Churchs.com. At Church’s we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy on the Internet, especially for children.
Thanks again for visiting our website and for placing your trust in Church’s.
- Types of Information We Collect and How It Is UsedChurch’s only gathers personal information, such as, first and last names, addresses, email addresses and mobile numbers (standard text messaging rates apply), when voluntarily submitted by you. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order to get your feedback on our web site and our products or to enter you in one of our contests or sweepstakes.
- Sharing of Personal Information
Church’s may share personal information within the Church’s Family. The Church’s Family includes Cajun Operating Company, our franchisees, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. Of course, any use of this information by the Church’s Family will comply with this Policy. Occasionally, with your permission, we will send marketing information to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, etc. If you do not elect to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.Companies may be engaged by Church’s to perform a variety of functions, such as, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our web sites, etc. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Church’s does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties outside the Church’s Family. However, with your permission, we will on occasion, send marketing information on behalf of one of our partners about products or services they provide that may be of interest to you. You may be asked if you wish to receive marketing materials from Church’s marketing partners. If you elect to receive such materials, Church’s will not share your personal information with such marketing partners but rather will send a mailing or e-mail on behalf of the marketing partners.
Church’s reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
- Children’s Privacy NoticeChurch’s understands the importance of privacy to visitors to our Web sites. We are especially committed to protecting the privacy of children who visit our Web sites. This Children’s Privacy Notice is designed to answer your questions regarding our practices with respect to personal information we collect through our Web sites from children under the age of 13.
What Personal Information Does Church’s Collect? We may offer features on our Web site, like games, which do not require a child to provide any personal information. On occasion, however, we may collect personal information, such as an email address, from children as part of an activity. For example:
We may collect a child’s email address to notify the child if he or she has won or lost a contest or sweepstakes. In that event, we will notify the child using the email address the child supplies. We will not keep the address, sell the address, or use it for any other purpose.
We may collect a child’s email address in order to respond to a request from the child on a one-time basis. In this case we promptly delete the email address from our system once we have responded, and we do not use the address for any other purpose.
We may offer children the opportunity to send cards, photos or links to games to their friends via our Web sites. In those cases, we may request the child’s first name and the first name(s) and/or email address(es) of the recipient(s). We delete such first names and email addresses after sending. We will retain any photos for the period of time we identify on the applicable site. We will not collect other personal information from a child under the age of 13, such as a postal address or telephone number, without the consent of a parent or guardian. If parent or guardian consent is required we will collect the email address of the parent or guardian so we can provide notice of our information practices and/or seek the parent’s or guardian’s consent. Church’s will not condition a child’s participation in any online activity on the child’s disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.
How Does Church’s Use the Personal Information It Collects?
We use email addresses submitted by a child in order to respond to the child’s request or to notify the child if he or she has won or lost a contest or sweepstakes they entered. We use the email address of a parent or guardian, in order to provide the parent notice of our information practices or to seek the parent’s or guardian’s consent. If a child provides his or her first name and a friend’s first name and/or email address to request we send a card, photo or game to the friend, then we use that information solely to send the card, photo or link to a game to the friend’s email address.
How Does Church’s Share Personal Information?
We may share a child’s personal information with third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the security or integrity of our sites, take precautions against liability, or respond to judicial process or requests from other governmental authorities; or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also may share personal information collected from children with vendors that perform services for Church’s. These services may include hosting our Web site, providing technical services to Church’s, fulfilling requests or administering sweepstakes. Such vendors are obligated to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them.
Requests from Parents Regarding Our Children’s Privacy Practices
Parents may review personal information we have collected from their child that has not been deleted, and can request that the personal information be deleted from our records if it has not been already. Parents also may refuse to permit further collection or use of their child’s personal information, when the parent has previously provided consent. To do so, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email address provided below with your request.
Who Should I Contact with Questions?
We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activities. If you have any questions about our Children’s Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
980 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- AccessYou are in control of any personal information you provide to us on-line. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or on behalf of our marketing partners, you can let us know by contacting us at the email or postal address listed below.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this web site.
- Links to Other SitesWe may offer links to sites that are not operated by Church’s. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
- Other Church’s Web SitesAll web sites operated by Church’s will adhere to this Policy. The policies of some Church’s sites may vary, however, because of local customs, practices or laws or due to circumstances unique to that site. In all cases, however, sites operated by Church’s will honor the commitments to our customers set forth in this Policy regarding the collection and use of personal information.
- Additional Information for Church’s EmployeesConfidential information of Church’s (including, but not limited to, business strategies, pending contracts, unannounced products, exploration or research results, or financial projections) may not be given or released, without proper authority, to anyone not employed by Church’s, or to an employee who has no need for such information.
Nonpublic information obtained as a consequence of employment with Church’s (including information about customers, suppliers, or competitors, acquisitions or divestitures) may not be used for the personal profit of the employee or of anyone as a result of association with the employee. Use for Nonpublic information includes taking advantage of such information by trading or providing information for others to trade in securities of Church’s or any other company.
All disciplinary records, medical/benefit information and employee’s personal data and family data are considered confidential and shall be given the same consideration and protections as confidential Church’s information.
- How to Contact UsChurch’s Chicken
980 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
If you would like to speak to a customer care representative, please call 1-866-345-6788
Effective: February 1, 2019